WIN FREE TAXI JOURNEYS FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR
Promoter: Computer Cab (Aberdeen) Limited (“CCA”) Burnside Drive, Dyce, AB21 0HW
Promotion: Win free taxi journeys for the rest of the year.
Prize: £10 a day taxi account facility for 99 days up to the value of £990.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promotion is open to United Kingdom residents only, aged 18 years or over, excluding employees (and their immediate family members) of CCA and its associated companies or subsidiaries or anyone professionally associated with the promotion or any member of any such person’s family.
2. Persons booking and completing a journey using the ComCab Aberdeen smartphone app will be automatically entered into the competition “Win free taxi journeys for the rest of the year”.
3. Any persons not wishing to be entered into the competition can opt out by notifying Computer Cab (Aberdeen) by email email@example.com or by writing to: Computer Cab (Aberdeen) Limited, Burnside Drive, Dyce, AB21 0HW.
4. Competition entries are open to all passengers’ booking and completing journeys using the ComCab Aberdeen smartphone app between 00:01hrs on 5th July 2021 and 23:59hrs on 22nd September 2021.
5. The ComCab Aberdeen app is a free smartphone mobile application available for Android and iOS.
6. Multiple entries are permitted. Every journey completed during the competition date range will be entered.
7. All completed app journey ID’s will be listed consecutively from oldest to newest and be attributed a corresponding draw number starting from 1. A list of all completed journey ID’s and the related draw numbers will be made available upon request, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The list will not include any personal or identifying information.
8. On Thursday 23rd September 2021, using the True Random Number Generator www.random.org CCA will submit the total draw number range from lowest number to highest number; which will be the final completed app journey within the competition timeframe.
9. Once the winning number has been selected, we will match the number to that on our completed app journey database.
10. The winning entrant will be contacted by phone and/or email as registered to the corresponding booking.
11. Upon being successfully contacted, the winner will be presented with a terms of service contract that they will need to accept. Upon acceptance of the offer and agreeing to the terms the prize will be activated.
12. The winners name and the corresponding journey ID number will be published on ComCab Aberdeen’s Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.
13. There is one (1) prize to be won in this Promotion (“Prize”).
14. The Prize is a credit account facility provided by Computer Cab (Aberdeen) entitling the winner up to £10 a day taxi account facility for 99 days up to the value of £990. The account service will expire at 23:59hrs on 31/12/2021.
15. There is no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prize. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
16. The winner upon accepting the terms of service and activating the account will become (“Account Holder”)
17. The £10 a day prize can be used as full or part payment on a single journey.
18. The daily £10 credit cannot be carried over.
19. The account holder will be required to pay the driver the difference on any booking where the fare is greater than £10.
20. Should the journey be less than £10, the account holder will not be entitled to a cash refund from the driver and is not permitted or able to carry the unused value amount forward to a future journey.
21. The account facility offered as the prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
22. All journeys made must; start, end, or go through Aberdeen city in line with Aberdeen City Council Licencing requirements.
23. If the winner has not acknowledged receipt and acceptance of the prize within 14 days of the draw date of being first notified by CCA that they have won, CCA shall have the right (but not the obligation) to select another winning entry. In the event of a new prize winner being selected at random, the original winner shall not be entitled to any prize or to any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu of a prize.
24. Any cost incurred in entering shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
25. CCA reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from further participation in the promotion any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by CCA to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
26. Regrettably, CCA cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of data. Similarly, CCA cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfil their obligations in relation to this promotion, although CCA will always endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants of any such failure.
27. Upon accepting the prize, the winner agrees that CCA may edit, publish, and use in perpetuity in any and all media (including print and online) any agreed image, and publication of the winner’s name for publicity and news purposes.
28. Prize winners may be asked to participate in publicity.
29. To the fullest extent permitted by law, CCA does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude CCA’s liability for death, personal injury (as a result of its negligence), fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
30. These terms and conditions and the promotion are subject to Scottish law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
31. This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by CCA without prior notice.
33. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Prize winner consents to their names made available by CCA. For the name of the prize winner please send an SAE to Computer Cab (Aberdeen), Burnside Drive, Dyce, AB21 0HW.